Dear future sponsor,
The main objective of Art Baed Circle LLC is to coordinate and advertise classes for the JOGS Show. We already have the schedule of our classes for 2013.
If you plan to have a booth at the Tucson Show, we would love to have your booth next to our classes, so that our students can buy from you materials that we recommend for our lessons. Our teachers would like very much for you to be our sponsor. They will gladly order all needed items from your catalogue for their projects, and in all of their instructions they will gladly post your logo. Also, we are willing to hang your banner on the walls next to our classrooms.
Again we would love for you to sell your products next to our classes, and we believe this would be an additional incentive for our students to become regular customers of your company, and also they would no doubt recommend your products to their friends. This has already happened in previous classes.
Our teachers dicussed what we can do for you as our sponsor. This is what we came up with.
1. We could put the banner of your online store on ABC web site and the web sites of all our teachers. Our visitors will be able to go directly to your site.
2. The same banner will be placed on all of our news letters.
3. Our teachers would love to place your logo on their instructions.
4. We could also put your logo on our flyers for Tucson show.
5. We will hang your banner in the facility where will be giving classes during the show
6. We would be happy to distribute your catalogs, coupons to our students during our classes.
7. Our teachers will give your direct item numbers in their supplies list just like you have it on your web site and catalogs, not only items themselves. This way it will be easier for students to buy everything they need for the projects.
What else would like us to do?
In 2007 we held only 15 classes, but in 2008 we held 55, we held 92classes in 2009, and we held 120classes in 2012. This year we did not have enough kits (materials) for all the people who wish to take our classes, and our teachers did not know where to send their students to buy good beads, wire, PMC, threads, clasp...
You may post any information you might like us and our readers to have in our newsletters.
For more info contact to Lana May:
Email: abc.mgzn (at) yahoo.com